A2C provides clinical evaluation for:
- Immigration law: VAWA, U-Visa, Asylum, T-visa and Extreme Hardship Waiver
- Family Law: Domestic Violence, Intimate Partner Violence
A clinical evaluation reflects the counselor’s clinical analysis and diagnosis of the client’s mental health, attending to the impact the client’s case and circumstances have had on the client.
A clinical evaluation comprises 6 fifty minute counseling sessions. During these sessions, the counselor employees the following:
- Clinical interviewing to explore the case history.
- Clinical observations of client’s cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning, and how such functioning have been impacted or impaired by the case history.
- Use of psychometric assessments, if needed, for further analysis of client’s functioning.
Through these multifaceted assessments, the counselor can then analyse the client’s mental health, which may include the provision of a diagnosis – all mental health diagnosis are derived from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition (DSM-V).
The clinical evaluation reflects the counselor’s objective clinical assessment of the client, which may or may not support the client’s case.
The fee for a clinical evaluation starts at $1,500. Prices may vary based on case requirements.