Professional development training is offered to clinicians in the mental health field, first responders, legal professionals, and the community .
Training Topics & Previews
- Domestic Violence in the World of Immigration: The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Writing a Clinical Evaluation for Immigration Cases
- Suicide Postvention: Protective Factors
- The Impact of Suicide on Those Left Behind
- Grief and Loss
- Disenfranchised Grief in the Courtroom: A New Way of Understanding Families
- Revamping Body Image for Adolescents
- Mastering the Juggling Act that is Life: Integrating Work, Family & Self
- Test Anxiety Management
- Mental Health Field: The Post-Graduate World
- Crisis Counseling
Contact us for further information on professional development trainings, and go to our events page to sign up for upcoming professional development workshops.
Professional Development Trainings have been presented at the Family Court Services; American Counseling Association Conference; Florida Counseling Association Conference; Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Suicide Prevention Conference; Barry University among other organizations.